Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Longest (or Shortest) 5 Minutes

They say when you die - or have a near death experience - your life flashes in front of you. If my life flashes in front of me the subtitles (yes i want subtitles!) would probably be in this format:

- Whether or not I should have said no/yes...
- Whether or not I should have done more/less...
- Whether or not I should have turned back/move forward...

Whether or not...Two choices. One abbreviation. Just like I always write it. I'd like it to end with one word and one accronym: WON. Whether or Not.

So what got me to write this, this Video.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great video, nicely filmed with an unexpected and shocking ending! It also reminds me that Cannes 2010 Film Festival has started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed! Much more excited for Cannes than this year's Academy Award winners. Hurt Locker lulled me to sleep...

    ReplyDelete